We understand that changing accountants is a big deal and the decision shouldn't be taken lightly.
Most business owners start to shake just thinking about it. We can assure you that changing accountants is a simple process, and the rewards and benefits can be huge for your business.
Ask yourself "Does my accountant...":
- spend time with me to understand my business and personal situation?,
- offer ideas, strategies and services that are aligned with my goals?,
- visit and phone me regularly "to check in and see how I'm going" – at no charge?,
- ask for my opinion and how they can serve me better?,
- offer a range of business improvement, wealth creation and asset protection services?,
- use cloud based and other latest software?,
- advise me on how to grow my business and improve my profit?,
- focus on quick turnaround time?,
- advise me well in advance of any forthcoming tax bill so there are no surprises?,
- speak my language and not "beat around the bush" when giving advice.
The above points are just some of the reasons why business owners have approached Twelve Chartered Accountants to look after their financial and taxation needs.
So, if your current accountant isn't giving your what you need, it is time to change.
All you need to do is let us know the contact details of your current accountant, and we will contact them on your behalf and handle the changeover. It is a very simple and effortless process.
Back to Case Studies